Nobody knows Volkswagens better than, well, us. That’s why the only way to ensure your car stays 100% happy is to choose Volkswagen Genuine Parts.
Volkswagen Genuine Parts®
Volkswagen Genuine Parts® are new parts identical to those originally used in the manufacture of your car. For added confidence, Genuine Parts come with a 2 year warranty1.
For cars that are 4 years old or more, we offer an Economy range of quality parts that cost up to 30% less1.
When Volkswagen Genuine Parts® eventually wear out, they are still valuable. Some used parts can be fully remanufactured in accordance with rigorous standards. This means we can offer you technically equivalent alternatives on some parts with a cheaper price tag1.
Specially made for Volkswagens
Our Genuine Batteries are specifically designed for Volkswagens to prevent breakdowns. With our products, you’ll reap the benefits of both quality and functionality.
- Delivers exactly the right amount of energy your car needs.
- 2 year warranty1.
There are many factors that determine when it’s time for a change. When you visit your Volkswagen Dealer for a service, your car’s battery will be checked by our Volkswagen technicians.
Volkswagen battery prices vary depending on your car’s needs. The old battery is removed and correctly disposed of. The new car battery is then professionally installed and connected.
Air & pollen filters
Whether it’s air or pollen our genuine filters can stop harmful substances from getting into your engine and cabin.
- Protects against fine dust, pollen, soot, allergens and aerosols.
- Keeps your car’s cabin dust and soot free, reducing fatigue and improving concentration.
- Prevents the growth of mould and bacteria in your air conditioning.
The oil quality and performance of your engine is maintained by oil filters.
- Ensures your car’s engine running as it should by keeping the oil clean.
Brakes are among the hardest working parts of your car. That’s why brake pad replacement and maintenance is crucial to your safety. Our brakes are specifically made to suit your car.
- Shorter braking distances keeping you safer.
- Developed and tailored for your car.
Clear vision in all weather conditions is key to safety. UV rays, dirt and extreme temperatures are just some of the tough conditions your wiper blades are exposed to. However, not many drivers change their wipers until their vision is smeared. Just remember, your rear window wipers are just as important.
- Consistent and long-lasting cleaning quality
- Integrated precision straighteners ensure perfect fit with the curve of your windscreen for optimal results
Timing belts ensure the parts of your engine are working smoothly together.
An old or very worn timing belt may tear and cause extensive engine damage. When your car comes in to your Volkswagen Dealer for a service, our technicians inspect your timing belt to ensure it’s in good condition.
Our Volkswagen technicians know the exact timing belt replacement intervals for your car, making sure the engine is always running smoothly.
Engine oils keeps your engine well lubricated – keeping your car healthy. Our Volkswagen engine oil specifications ensures smooth engine performance and a long engine life – that’s why it’s critical your engine has the right oil.
- Specifically developed for your car’s engine
- Prolongs the engine’s life
- Reduces wear and tear
- Cleans the engine and prevents harmful deposits
- Protects against acid corrosion
- Helps cool engine parts that coolant doesn’t reach
Your owner’s manual will tell you when it’s time to have your engine oil changed.
Engine oil battles against huge pressure, resistance and temperatures. Even the best oil wears out with time so it’s important to get it checked.
The oil filter collects the combustion residue and dirt the oil absorbs in the engine which clogs up over time. For a long engine life, you should change the filter as well.